Covid Safe Event
To ensure a safe event for everyone, attendees must comply with the current NT Government COVID-19 regulations for licensed events.
Patron Ticketing and Entry Conditions
• All patrons must have a valid ticket to access the event.
• The Freds Pass Rural Show (FPRS) reserves the right to refuse any patron without appropriate identification.
• The only forms of valid photo ID that will be accepted for persons wishing to drink alcohol are a current Australian driver’s licence, a current passport or a current state issued proof of age card.
• All persons, bags and containers are subject to a full search at entry to ensure the safety of patrons. Prohibited items will be confiscated (and only returned at FPRS’s discretion) except for illegal drugs, which will be handed over to police. The event organisers do not take any responsibility for confiscated items.
Venue Terms & Conditions
• Entry is at own risk. The right to refuse entry is reserved.• Alcoholic beverages must not be taken into or out of the Venue.
• Anyone found to be supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Venue and will possibly face criminal charges.
• During the event, patrons must remain on designated pathways and follow official directions by venue staff and security.
• Trespassers and anyone assisting trespassers will be evicted from the venue.
• Smoking is only permitted in marked designated smoking areas.
• Pass-outs may be issued at the discretion of the FPRS.
• The FPRS shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the premises.
• As members of the audience, ticket holders’ consent to being included in photos, sound and live video recordings that may be used by the promoter and approved media outlets for promotion of the event.
• It is a condition of entry that all patrons agree not to behave in a manner that interferes with the enjoyment of other patrons. Promoters and Security reserve the right to eject any
person contravening this.
• In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, please follow all official directives.
What items can’t be brought into this event?
• No BYO alcohol – soft drinks and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted
• No illicit drugs
• No glass, knives, weapons, lasers or personal fireworks
What if I purchase tickets from a third party?
The official ticketing agency for this event is IWannaTicket. Validity of your tickets can only be ensured by purchasing the tickets directly from this Authorised Seller.
Do I need to print my ticket?
No, we prefer digital tickets! Have your tickets ready on your phone to scan. If you don’t have access to a phone, you can print your ticket with the bar code and present at gate.
Can I purchase tickets at the show gates?
Yes, online, cash and EFTOS purchases are available at the gates. Tickets bought online are discounted to encourage online sales and faster show entry, so buy before you get to the gates and save!
There is no refund of tickets for this event, unless the event is cancelled, in which case a full refund applies.
Conditions of Entry
For contestants using stringed and powered instrument: